Government Group Health Insurance
Stay COVID-19 free! Attention GHLIT Members
CVS Health and Aetna stand ready to support the CNMI Government as best we can during these difficult times. Below are some facts about how we have adjusted our plans to support all Aetna Members, including GHLI:
- If you meet the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for testing, and it’s requested by your doctor, we’ll waive the cost for testing. There may be a cost associated with your doctor visit.
- For members located outside of the U.S, anyone who undergoes testing for COVID-19, as referred by a medical physician in an approved medical facility, will be reimbursed in full for the cost of the test and consultation. Any members accessing this testing and looking for reimbursement should follow the standard claims filing process.
- For the next 90 days, Aetna will offer zero co-pay telemedicine visits for any reason. Aetna members should use telemedicine as their first line of defense in order to limit potential exposure in physician offices.
- We’re waiving early refill limits on 30-day prescription maintenance medications. CVS/Caremark has already sent appropriate communication directly to contracted pharmacies regarding proper submission for these requests.
To confirm, members’ health benefits are not affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Any medical advice and subsequent treatment will be covered by Aetna International, as it would any other eligible medical condition, in accordance with a member’s plan. Containing the spread of this epidemic is a top priority that we all share. We have taken this action in support of this objective, and it is important to us that we provide solutions to help keep our members protected.
We will continue to keep you updated as more information becomes available.
To find the latest updates on COVID-19, we encourage you to refer to the following websites:
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19
- CVS Health announces COVID-19 resources for Aetna members
- Coronavirus: extra benefits to help you
Pacifica Insurance is here for you when it comes to enrollment in Government Group Health Insurance, and management of your account. The following forms are available:
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
- Coding Supplement
- Claim Form
- Aetna International Contact Information
- Maxicare Contact Information
- Group Insurance Plan of Benefits - Catastophic Option
- Group Insurance Plan of Benefits - High Option
- Group Insurance Plan of Benefits - Low Option
- Enrollment / Waiver / Change Request