SAFETY & HEALTH FIRST:
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE TEMPORARY SUSPENSION
(670) 483-7855 (PULL)
Get to know Pacifica Road Aid
Key Lock Out – Key Lock Out service is limited to the attempt of unlocking or the opening of doors of a covered vehicle should the insured accidentally leave his or her key in the vehicle.
Jump Start Service – Jump Start Service is limited to the attempt of starting the insured’s covered vehicle with a jumper cable if the battery has been drained of its capacity to start the vehicle.
Flat Tire Change – Flat Tire Change Service is limited to the changing of a flat tire with the insured’s covered vehicle’s spare tire and equipment.
Out of Gas Service – Out of Gas Service is limited to taking the insured to the nearest gas service station to purchase gasoline. A Pacifica Road Aid Serviceman may also offer to purchase gas at a nearby gas service station and deliver the gas to the insured for their covered vehicle.
Towing Service – Towing Service is available for non-accident related cases. Lift tow services only.
- Must have a Tokio Marine personal auto policy with Pacifica Insurance.
- Account must be in good standing.
- All services can only be availed once per policy term.
- Pacifica Insurance has a right to refuse services if deemed necessary.
- Pacifica Road Aid Services are contracted to Joeten Motor Company.