Do not gamble your life by driving without an auto insurance. According to the car accident statistics released by the United States Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, someone is injured every 14 seconds, as a result of a vehicle accident. Motor vehicle liability insurance is also, without question, mandatory for all registered vehicles in the CNMI under Public Law No. 11-55. Playing the odds of driving without proper insurance coverage can be costly and dangerous.
Protecting yourself both financially and legally with an affordable auto insurance policy is much less expensive than finding yourself in a situation where you are personally responsible for covering the costs of vehicle repair, vehicle replacement, medical bills, and many others.
Types of Coverages:
- Property Damage Liability: Provides financial protection when the insured’s vehicle damages another’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability: Provides financial protection if the insured is found at fault for bodily injuries from a vehicle accident.
- Medical Payments: Whether at fault or not, this option provides financial protection for medical expenses incurred as a result of an accident to passengers and drivers.
- Uninsured Motorist: Pays for an insured’s injuries caused by an uninsured party.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Provides financial protection in cases when your car has been damaged by various perils.
- Collision Coverage: Provides financial protection when expenses are incurred for damages to your car when it hits another object or when it is hit by another object.
- Typhoon Coverage: Provides financial protection against losses as a result of damages to your vehicle caused by a typhoon. A typhoon must be officially declared by state weather advisors.
Get a quote today! For a proposal that will work for you and your family please complete our online Request for Proposal Form.